Mittwoch, Januar 02, 2008

05 - The Detroit Cobras: Tied & True


05
THE DETROIT COBRAS: TIED & TRUE
(2007)

On we go in the new year with old music. This record contains songs from the 60s, all covered by the band The Detroit Cobras. I like that all songs are really powerful, even the slow, sad ones. I read about this record in a music magazine, and the description sounded so tempting I just had to listen to it! I didnt like everything on it at first, only my first favourite song: Only To Other People. I liked it so much that I have the whole album some more spins. It took a bit of time, but now I like it very much. It also quite well represents what kkind of music I particularly listened to this year: energetic, good , loud, and rather often with interesting female singers.

Keine Kommentare:

kostenloser Counter
Poker Blog