Donnerstag, Februar 28, 2008

never say never!

I'm wanna start one of these conspiracy theories that never die - because they are about people not being dead:

Keith Moon, animal, world-class drumming monster, former The Who member (1964-1978), infamous for his rampant, never beaten hollow drum beating, died at the age of 32, looking a lot older because of drugs and booze and all. Or so we think. The truth is, he's given up drumming, moved to Canada and now writes acoustic songs (no drumming!) for his new girlfriend Feist. You don't believe that? Why then is her song called My Moon, My Man?

2 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

gewitzt.

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.

kostenloser Counter
Poker Blog